We are regulated by the FCA our reference is: 816584
We are committed to treating customers fairly in all aspects of our business, relating to finance we strive to provide all the information to help make an informed decision.
The Benefits of Motorcycle Finance:
- The means to acquire a vehicle and in many cases a higher value vehicle than would otherwise be affordable.
- Low initial payment/deposit and affordable regular payments, to suit individual cashflow requirements.
- Fixed interest rates – to aid predictable budgeting.
- Additional regulatory protection for regulated customers provided by legislation and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) rules.
- Some finance products remove the risks associated with depreciation.
Via our main lender Close Brothers Motor Finance we offer the following types of finances (subject to the vehicles eligibility). Alternatively, we work with First Response Finance that offers HP finance only, please see below for more details regarding each type.
Hire Purchase and Conditional Sale Agreements – the purchaser borrows the required amount from a finance company and agrees to make regular payments over a set term. The lender retains legal ownership of the vehicle until the full amount is repaid (‘secured’). The borrower hires the vehicle from the lender until the loan and all charges are repaid (along with an ‘option to purchase fee’ if using hire purchase)
Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) – a form of Hire Purchase (or Conditional Sale) where some of the capital cost of the vehicle is deferred to the end of the agreement in the form of a large, final balloon payment. At the end of the agreement the customer has the option to:
- pay the balloon payment and keep the vehicle.
- hand back the vehicle without incurring further costs; or
- trade in the vehicle for a replacement.
If your application is declined by our prime lenders, we do have other options available through one of our subprime brokers (subject to status). As subprime finance rates can be considerable higher than our typical APR figure then a further discussion concerning increased payments and affordability would need to take place prior to this application process.
If you are interested in financing one of our bikes, you can access our finance calculator for more information on the monthly payment options and cost associated with financing. This is located on all our bike pages underneath the description. Alternatively, please email or call us and we are happy to answer any questions.
- We do not charge you a fee for our services
- We will typically receive a commission (either as a fixed fee or as a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow) from your finance lender for introducing you to them.
- The lenders we work with pay commission at different rates and promotional rates may also apply from time to time.
- You are entitled, at any time, to request information regarding any commission which we may have received as a result of placing your finance with a lender.
- The amount of commission that we receive from a lender does not have an effect on the amount that you pay to that lender under your credit agreement.
- You may be able to obtain finance for your purchase from other lenders and you are encouraged to seek alternative quotations and details of their products by researching on the high street, in the media and online.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org